There was something very wrong with the DiPierro campaign and its band of thugs.

 1,134 hits of full blog by 5:02 pm Nov 9, 2023

980 views of this new blog, almost 1,000 12:40 pm November 9, 2023

There was something very wrong with the DiPierro campaign
and its band of thugs.

I have filed with the Everett police.
I filed in Malden District Court yesterday
I am talking to the Secretary of State elections division
I filed this e mail with the City Clerk at cousin Carlo's city hall
I will file soon with the governor
Everett Housing informed me that they are investigating the malfeasance,
no alleged necessary

Anthony DiPierro is a fraud and his campaigners are disgusting creatures
who bully and intimidate

I will not stand for this thuggery and theft of an electrion

Shame on you Rep McGonagle for supporting this abuse of seniors


I have just begun to fight this outrage

City Clerk
484 Broadway
Everett, MA 02149
Email: election@ci.everett.ma.us
Phone: (617) 394-2297
Drop Box: 484 Broadway (In front of parking lot entrance at City Hall)

Hello City Clerk,

I was intimidated, harassed and assaulted verbally - in my face screaming,
by the DiPierro gang on election day.

They - the DiPierro people - posted fraudulently on EHA
property.  

How do I file a complaint with city.  I am filing with
Secretary of State and may litigate on behalf of
disenfranchised voters.

I state very clearly something was wrong with DiPierro Election
and want to open an investigation.

I have already filed a complaint with the police 

Joe Viglione   

 
Sent: Wednesday, November 8, 2023 at 11:33:54 PM EST
Subject: DiPierro Campaign Mocks Everett Housing by Posting on 11/8/23

FYI    The DiPierro campaign troublemakers
at Whittier mocking Everett Housing Authority
with a bizarre boast on the bench in front of my apt

11/8/23

 
 

Joe Viglione   




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the DiPierro Dinner Disaster. October 19, 2023 ....COUSIN CARLO, PLEASE HELP! I WON'T SAY DIRTY WORDS ANYMORE

Welcome to Everett Information Central, A New Online Publication for All of Everett, Focusing on How City Hall Abuses the Elder Community.