DiPierro Gang: A Bunch of Violent Children I Reported to Housing; Next Stop; SECRETARY OF STATE'S OFFICE, ELECTION DIVISION

  The DiPierro crew was like thugs out there. They belittled me, and if I shot back they said "See...see, you're the racist." They called Darren Costa's family "racist" and they put up a poster after the election on Housing property, in violation of Housing rules, just for spite. This was posted on Nov 8 2023, what a bunch of violent children


 The DiPierro campaign troublemakers
at Whittier mocking Everett Housing Authority
with a bizarre boast on the bench in front of my apt

11/8/23


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the DiPierro Dinner Disaster. October 19, 2023 ....COUSIN CARLO, PLEASE HELP! I WON'T SAY DIRTY WORDS ANYMORE

There was something very wrong with the DiPierro campaign and its band of thugs.

Welcome to Everett Information Central, A New Online Publication for All of Everett, Focusing on How City Hall Abuses the Elder Community.