Damaged Goods: Rep Joe McGonagle, Councilor Anthony DiPierro - Everett Mayor Must Distance Himself from the 2 Losers

 

Anyone who knows me knows I speak my mind
When I say I appreciate Mayor Carlo DeMaria and what he's done for
the city, I mean it. 

Look, I lived under the thumb of Michael J. McGlynn and know the difference.

Being almost 18 years older than Mayor DeMaria I have some good advice for him.

Distance yourself from crooked Joe McGonagle and family embarrassment Anthony DiPierro

 Carlo DeMaria was born on February 21, 1973. 
He was born and raised in Everett, Massachusetts, graduated from Everett High School 
and received a bachelor of arts degree in criminal justice from Northeastern University. 
He currently lives in the city with his wife, Stacy, and their three children

No Show Joe (McGonagle," $60,000.00 ?  As Richard Gere, playing the
attorney in Primal Fear said to the crooked D.A. in court:

"That's a lot of money!"

________________________________________________________________

I have some suggestions for Route 99 to offer Mayor Christenson of Malden
and Mayor DeMaria of Everett, we'll get to them later.  Y'see, I like to be helpful
in my old age.   Hey, I told Richie, my barber of 30 years or so, to shave it all off
this week.  A Yul Brennar/Telly Savalas special.  I like it.  I'm in a good mood.

Carlo - Attorney Francis LaRovere III has me on a first name basis, may I call
you Carlo?  I see no upside to you politically associating with your cousin, the racist (Anthony
DiPierro) and "No Show Joe" Rep McGonagle.  That ship has now sailed.

Why expend the energy?   They do nothing of note for your administration and
are now costly expenditures that you do not need. 

Rumor has it that DiPierro was your choice for the corner office.
That ain't happening, just look at the votes from Anthony's last "election"
He's never around Whittier, apologizing for his many sins, or doing any
sort of reach-out, and the two people that like him are of questionable character.

Those two bad eggs are also McGonagle supporters.

Everett has many things of importance on the agenda, and an embattled
state rep and an invisible, racist city councilor will not help you move the city
forward.

As for Route 99 - two things

a)You and Malden's Mayor Christenson should make one of the streets
   one way the other way to Holy Cross cemetery.  The Dairy Maid traffic
   and the automatic red light creates a public safety hazard

b)Mayor Christenson, the light between Eastern Ave and Broadway (Rte 99)
is ridiculous.  Heading towards Everett Sq. the light changes from green to
red quickly, following the bike path which always holds traffic up.
The Malden Police station is near that system, and they have cameras there.
It is a cluster and needs re-thinking.  Make the green light a little longer for
starters

My advice and wisdom today.  Do what you will, just some thoughts to ponder,
as my song says.


Cheers


Joe Viglione

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the DiPierro Dinner Disaster. October 19, 2023 ....COUSIN CARLO, PLEASE HELP! I WON'T SAY DIRTY WORDS ANYMORE

There was something very wrong with the DiPierro campaign and its band of thugs.

Welcome to Everett Information Central, A New Online Publication for All of Everett, Focusing on How City Hall Abuses the Elder Community.