Truck Afire Approx 6:20 AM Whittier Drive Everett July 12, 2024 Friday Story and Photos Copyright (C) 2024 Joe Viglione

 

By Joe Viglione

    My kitty woke me up first, then I heard very loud screaming from a bunch
of males, and looking out the window men running back and forth.  There were
no flames and smoke yet.   About 6:35 am from my window I started taking pictures of the
billowing smoke and flames on the street.  Went downstairs outside and witnessed
the black truck on fire and fire trucks arriving.

As I got on the park bench in front of my car (only 4 cars away!) the firefighters
asked me and the guy on the sidewalk to move back.  The heat was getting
intense and the smoke aroma was in the air.
 
 
   News Media:
Fri, Jul 12 at 4:34 PM
All photos and story Copyright Joe Viglione (C)202    All rights reserved
For photo or stories 617 899 5926  for payment to use 
    JoeViglione@yahoo.com
 









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the DiPierro Dinner Disaster. October 19, 2023 ....COUSIN CARLO, PLEASE HELP! I WON'T SAY DIRTY WORDS ANYMORE

There was something very wrong with the DiPierro campaign and its band of thugs.

Welcome to Everett Information Central, A New Online Publication for All of Everett, Focusing on How City Hall Abuses the Elder Community.