BELLA WASSERMAN PROSECUTOR DIDN'T EVEN KNOW SHE IS A PROFESSIONAL BOXER WHO BEAT UP AN ELDER

 BELLA WASSERMAN'S PROSECUTOR,

WHO SCREWED UP THE CASE FROM DAY 1

WAS IN COURT COINCIDENTALLY WHEN I OBTAINED A RESTRAINING ORDER AGAINST THE MAN WHO SEXUALLY HARASSED ME


The sweet moment today, when a failed prosecutor who was supposed to get
a guilty verdict on the psycho when I managed the AirBNB was in the court heard 
the judge rule in my favor.  I called the prosecutor over and said "That 
woman you brought to court on assault, who you failed to get a verdict on, 
she is a professional boxer."  Due diligence?  Hardly.

Not only did his jaw drop, he watched me win in court.  Which means, had I 
handled the case against the boxer who was violent at the AirBNB I managed, 
I, a pro se litigant, would have won.    Marian Ryan sure knows how to hire
them.   Heck, when the women were fighting at the AirBNB, I was the voice
of reason and was able to calm them down. Guess you have to be homosexual
to calm that many women down, a story for another day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the DiPierro Dinner Disaster. October 19, 2023 ....COUSIN CARLO, PLEASE HELP! I WON'T SAY DIRTY WORDS ANYMORE

There was something very wrong with the DiPierro campaign and its band of thugs.

Welcome to Everett Information Central, A New Online Publication for All of Everett, Focusing on How City Hall Abuses the Elder Community.